PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful smell in the Beach Club lobby

buzznwoodysmom
07-30-2010, 07:20 PM
Not sure if anyone else has ever noticed, but the Beach Club lobby has the most wonderful smell. We stayed there in Nov. and loved the smell. We stayed in the villas and everytime we exited our room into the DVC lobby area it smelled amazing. Today at Bath and Body Works I bought a scent that smells just like the lobby. Its called Rainkissed Leaves. Just wanted to share this info incase there are any other fans of this smell.

Checkers
07-31-2010, 09:23 PM
:mickey:Oh, yes! Our whole family has discovered Rain Kissed Leaves at the Bath & Body Works. I even suggested to them that they offer the scent in one of their wallflowers.
It is a great reminder of wonderful times at the BCVs!

disneymom2000
07-31-2010, 10:50 PM
I love that smell. I didn't know there was a someplace you could get it for your own. I am definitely headed to Bath & Body Works to get some of that smell. Thanks.

TikiLounger
08-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Okay...I'm going to Bath and Body...today. Just a funny side note. Someone once told me (I have no idea if it's true) that that the smell in the Beach Club lobby is supposed to be reminiscent of the smell of northern atlantic coast beaches. Uh...although the smell in the Beach Club is heavenly, I can honestly say (being a resident of a New England beach area) the the beach doesn't really smell that good. Ever. :secret: