PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Track of Meals on DDP

Disney5+2
07-30-2010, 02:37 PM
I know that the receipt tells you how many meals and snacks you have used (or have left?), but is that for the whole group or each individual? There are 8 of us going. Thanks.

renecat
07-30-2010, 03:03 PM
It is for everyone in your group tied to your reservation #. In other words if 4 people made their package reservations and the other 4 made their package reservation all 8 would not be tied to all cards. If all 8 are on the same package reservation you could use one card for your whole stay when you dine.

cajundisneyfreak
07-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Everyone staying in the same room.For example:You have 3 people.Your package is 5 nights/6 days.You would have 15 ts,15 cs,and 15 snacks.It goes according to the nights that you are staying at the resort.As soon as you check in you can start using them and they expire at midnight on the day you check out.:mickey:

Pirate Granny
07-30-2010, 05:38 PM
What a nightmare I'm going to have...8 adults, 2 children and 2 infants...to keep track of....groan...

Disney5+2
07-30-2010, 06:38 PM
So is it by the reservation or by the room? Our reservations are all linked, but we have separate rooms.

cajundisneyfreak
07-30-2010, 06:54 PM
By the room.Thank God! lol We had a group of 15 with 5 different rooms.You only have to show one room key per room for your meals.:mickey:

Goofy Texan
07-30-2010, 08:43 PM
I'm on the Quick-Service plan this trip and going with two teenagers. We may not tour all together the whole time so keeping track of credits could be a problem.

My plan is to design a check off sheet. It will list each persons name and their meal and snack credits for each day. Each time we return to the room I'll have them check off any credits they used and put their receipts in a bag with their name on it. I plan to reconcile the list each day so I can track any problems.

I'm hoping this will keep as all on track. Maybe it would work for you too. :thumbsup:

Disney5+2
07-31-2010, 07:45 AM
It is a good idea to keep track Once we were charged twice for a table service meal. We got it straightened out, but we still had to deal with it. Thanks for the tip. 21 Days to go!!!