PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland resort up to 40% off!

NotaGeek
07-29-2010, 07:16 PM
Find Savings of Up to 40% on a Disneyland Resort Hotel!

Save up to 40% at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort!* Select a 2-night minimum stay and save on arrivals from May 1 to September 29, 2010. With so many dates to choose from, it's easy to plan your dream getaway!

Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel — Enjoy 30% off standard room rates starting at $168 per night.*

The Disneyland Hotel — Enjoy 35% off standard room rates starting at $169 per night.*

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa — Enjoy 40% off standard room rates starting at $213 per night.*

Limited-Time Offer
Don't miss the magic! Rooms at these rates could book quickly, so reserve online today to get the best availability. Book by September 1, 2010.

Bookings can be made through through INTERCOT partner Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/) or by contacting the Disneyland Resort directly (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/).

Fine print:
* 40% savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Must stay two (2) consecutive nights or longer. Offer valid for arrivals May 1, 2010 through September 29, 2010 when booked between March 16, 2010 and September 1, 2010. Other restrictions apply. Applies only to standard and concierge level rooms. Other room rates and hotel rates will vary. Excludes Resort fees and taxes. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is restricted. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to change without notice.

** Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.

Melanie
07-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Wow - rates have gone up since I stayed at the resort if that's 40% off!!!

NotaGeek
07-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Wow - rates have gone up since I stayed at the resort if that's 40% off!!!
I think its high because its summer ... and we did always end up getting some totally awesome deal. Considering I got $83 at the Ramada Maingate for my October Gay Days trip, its TOTALLY high!

badkitty
07-29-2010, 08:13 PM
I remember the days paying $30 during the summer at the Magic Lamp!

Melanie
07-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Considering I got $83 at the Ramada Maingate for my October Gay Days trip, its TOTALLY high!

Awesome rate! :thumbsup: