PDA

View Full Version : Confused on park hours

misspriss
07-29-2010, 12:31 PM
I called today to schedule the wishes dessert party. They are booked up for the week that we are there except the day that we arrive. However, the hours listed on intercot on that day (Sept 17) shows MK closing at 7pm. The CM on the phone said it closes at 9pm. I verified 2 times and asked if there was a MNSSHP that day. She said there was not. She went over the times for MK with me for the week that we are there and almost all of them were off! What gives. I went ahead and booked the day since it was the only availability but now am nervous since all the hours were wrong.

gerald72
07-29-2010, 01:18 PM
My Wdw park hours app tells me mk closes sept 17 at 9 pm with wishes also at 9 pm.

magicalmom
07-29-2010, 01:27 PM
In our experience, park hours can (and frequently do) change. We've never known them to close earlier than published, but fairly often they are open longer than we expected, based on web info.

I'm just guessing here, but I wonder if it's based on developments in resort occupancy, which in large part would drive park attendance?

MidnTPK
07-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Don't go by times on Intercot. They come from a feed from Disney that seems to often be revised.

The confusion is probably related to the Party being held on Friday nights in October, but Saturday nights in September.

See this thread for details of why things might be off here on Intercot.
http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=157791