PDA

View Full Version : Room request

Mitzie
07-28-2010, 08:54 PM
We are staying club level at WL in Oct. Due to my work schedule we had to catch a later flight and thus will not be arriving into the airport until around 10:30 pm. I can't see getting to the resort before 11:30 or even after since we have to get our own luggage at the airport. Since we are getting in so late what are our chances of getting our request. Mainly we wanted connecting rooms and bunkbeds. I know we are already on the 7th floor since we are cl. Will staying cl aid in getting our request?

TammiMcMan
07-28-2010, 09:31 PM
I would suggest emailing your pre-planner and let them know about your request and arrival time. Unfortunately, even though your staying club level, your chances aren't any better. Because it's only one floor, there are actually fewer rooms for them to assign from. Coming in late means there is even less room inventory. On the positive side, if your request isn't met, you can stop by the concierge desk when they open the next morning and ask if they'll have any rooms opening up later in the day.

We had a similar situation during a very late night arrival to the Yacht Club. I was at the concierge desk at 7am the following morning and they were able to give us a room change for later in the day.

DisneyDINK
07-29-2010, 10:04 AM
I've done what Tammi said. Last Oct DW & I arrived late and got a less than desirable room when we booked a woods view at the WL, we got a 1st floor ADA room. I went to the desk the next day and asked what could be done. They were able to move us later that day. I preferred moving to staying where I was. The WL was near capacity when we were there last year.