PDA

View Full Version : ATL Intercotees - where to eat?

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-28-2010, 03:56 PM
I'm going to Atlanta for work - Dunwoody to be exact - and need some ideas for food. I used to travel to Atlanta often but it's been about 6-7 years since I've been there for work. I do remember how awesome Chequers is and we'll be doing dinner there for sure one day. We are staying by the Perimeter mall. We'll be there Sunday through Wednesday...

Where do you recommend for lunch and dinner?

murphy1
08-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Hi Jen, I worked there across from the Mall when I first moved up from Florida, if you are looking for lunch places, they have a food court in the Perimeter Mall, Le Madeline is right off 400 (the main hwy off exit 5), a couple other places are Goldfish (seafood mostly), Cafe Intermezzo (only been to the Buckhead location, they have sandwiches and desserts, etc., Seasons 52 ( went to the one in Tampa, but we have one here, it's great), Cheesecake Factory, McKendricks Steakhouse (was good when I went a few years ago).
Another really neat place near here is Art Inst. of Atlanta, it's aschool of culinary, fashion, film, etc. they have a restaurant I've heard is very good where the advanced students prepare and serve the food, I've heard great things about it, they just have lunch and dinner now, it's called Creations, you have to have res. I think. The Sunday Brunch sounds good there.