PDA

View Full Version : Family Halloween outfit ideas

Georgesgirl1
07-27-2010, 05:29 PM
We are planning on going to MNSSHP and I really want to do a theme for our costumes. Money is tight, so I want to make our costumes vs. buying them. DS will be 20 months and I will be 25 weeks pregnant. Can anyone think of any cute ideas for DH, DS and I?

buzznwoodysmom
07-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Right off the top of my head I think that a Mouseketeer costume would be super cheap. Just get you guys matching disney shirts, or make your own using iron on transfers. You can find a design you like and print it from your computer using iron on paper. Pair the shirt with matching shorts or jeans, and buy each of you a pair of Mickey ears when you get to WDW.

magicalmom
07-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Maybe DH could make a space suit out of cardboard, foil and dryer hose, DS could be one of the TS aliens with face paint and a blue sweatsuit, and you could be Saturn in a jumpsuit with cardboard rings around your middle?

although at 25 weeks, you might not be far enough along for this to work -

Dznygrl79
07-28-2010, 05:55 PM
You could do sandwich board playing cards from Alice, If you want to indulge Winnie the Pooh costumes have patterns by McCalls for all ages and sizes, or just all go as pumpkins with different faces which being preggers could be more comfortable just some black leggins a big orange top easy access for potty time (just saying)
Whatever you do have fun!!