PDA

View Full Version : magical journeys

cfoshe
07-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Well my DW and I are starting to plan our 20th wedding anniversary and it will be me and her at WDW in Oct 2011. We have, or should I say, DW has always just booked thru Disney on all our past trips and they all were great. I have read many people say use Magical Journeys. So I have contacted them and of course being over 12 months away, they only have room rates right now, and of course thats all Disney has list as well. Now to the questions,

1. Should We go ahead and book with Magical Journeys not?
2. What will happen if a better deal comes along, We are hoping for free dining, will Magical Journeys update the trip info?
3. If we do get to update, will it be a hassle of refunding and rebooking?

Thanks all

Gayle
07-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Book with magical journeys you will not be disappointed. Karen does our trip every year. She is the best. They will automatically apply the free dining if available and any specials regarding resorts and vacation perks. It is by far the most stress free vacation planning we have ever done. We will never book by ourselves or with anyone else again. :mickey::)

faline
07-25-2010, 07:20 PM
I agree. Book with Magical Journeys. If any specials come along that will save you money, they'll apply them - probably before you even kow the special has been announced!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-25-2010, 08:42 PM
Poor Wendy @ MJ was up at 4am her time to make sure we got the resort we wanted for the time we wanted when they opened free dining this year. These ladies work HARD to make sure you get the best deal; you don't have to do anything else once you book with them. And if there are parties etc happening, they notify you of that. And they remind you when your ADR window opens up too. These are just a couple of the services they do for you and it doesn't cost you anything extra. And as I posted on someone else's thread, even if you already booked directly with Disney you can still have your ressie turned over to MJ's to have them watch it for you.

Briansmom
07-25-2010, 09:13 PM
MJ all the way!!! :number1:

hoop de do
07-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Magical Journeys for a Magical Trip!

Have a great one. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

PopPhan
07-26-2010, 02:14 PM
1. Should We go ahead and book with Magical Journeys not? ABSOLUTELY!
2. What will happen if a better deal comes along, We are hoping for free dining, will Magical Journeys update the trip info? MJ will update your reservation based on what you tell them you are looking for and notify you when discounts are applied.
3. If we do get to update, will it be a hassle of refunding and rebooking? Absolutely NO HASSLES!!! MJ takes care of all your concerns for you!

Thanks all

Enjoy your trip!

brownie
07-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Book with Magical Journeys! If a deal or discount comes along, they'll do their best to apply it to your vacation. We've never been disappointed using them.

like2workout
07-27-2010, 08:54 AM
i used to plan all of my trips myself, and now i use magical journeys every time. they make it very very easy and i know they're looking for the best deals available.

Wolf
07-27-2010, 12:29 PM
We are lucky to have Terrisue, she is just awesome and takes great care of us! She has for at least 4 trips for us!

cfoshe
07-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks, I knew I would get the correct direction from intercot. I have emailing Kathy Peacock from MJ. I will give this a shot, that way all I have to do is pay.:thedolls:

And start dreaming.:D

kdbianchini
07-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Is there a fee for using Magical Journeys?

BluewaterBrad
07-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Wendy is great at MJ!:mickey:

like2workout
07-28-2010, 02:52 PM
kathy peacock is who always helps me too - she is great!! there is no cost to use them.

PopPhan
07-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Is there a fee for using Magical Journeys?

There is NEVER a fee for using Magical Journeys!

AllDisney
07-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Another vote for Magical Journeys. We use Kathy, she's great:thumbsup:

KEYONNAH
07-28-2010, 10:10 PM
I used MJ the last trip that I took. Terrisue was great. I'm getting ready to plan my next trip and lost Terrisue's email. Does someone have it?

cajunmickey
07-30-2010, 08:08 PM
As a lot of people have stated I too had always booked my own disney vacations. Heard of Magical Journeys through this web site gave them a try. Karen has booked all of our vacations and I would never go back. They are really great and I have told all of my friends who now use them. They work hard to get you the best deal. There are no question that are to small or large they will answer them all>:thumbsup: