PDA

View Full Version : Previous ADR's

disneymom2000
07-25-2010, 06:12 PM
Not long ago I made plans for a disney trip &
asked a friend of mine who is handicapped to join me. After several weeks of thinking about it she declined because she didn't think she could handle all the walking (she has severe rheumatoid arthritis). So when my 180 days out came I made my ressies. Now - after giving her all the information on ECV's - she thinks she may be able to handle the trip. My question is - when I made my ADR's they were for one, will they give me a hard time for adding her to my table? Will I have to redo everything because I had some pretty choice times & restaurants and don't want to take the chance on losing what I worked really hard to get. I thought they might not give me a problem seeing as they would be benefitting from two people at a table than using a table up for just one person.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-25-2010, 09:12 PM
I'm guessing that you shouldn't have a problem adding a second person when you show up. After all, I've never seen a table for one.....

NancyCnstn
07-26-2010, 07:10 AM
you guys might need a special table if she is going to be using one of those ECV's. I would think it would have to be easily accessable. not sure though. but Im sure you wont have a problem.

aurora, ariel, and bell
07-26-2010, 07:17 AM
If she was considereing walking originally, I'm sure she could walk into the restaurant. I would phone and ask, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.