smokester653
07-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Tell me whatcha think of our ressies:

Oct 28th - Thursday - Boatwrights - dinner
Oct. 29th - Friday - Chef Mickeys - dinner
Oct 30th - Sat - Biergarten - dinner
Oct 31st - Sun - Yek & Yeti - Lunch - MNSSHP
Nov 1st - Mon - WCC - dinner

We decided to cancel the Luau because of all the good bad & ugly comments ;)

HoosierDisneyFan
07-25-2010, 09:46 PM
Boatwrights - I have eaten there only once but I loved the Jambalaya. My only complaint was the family seated next to us allowed there very tried toddler to cry & cry & cry (MOM take your kids back to the room!!). Not Disney's fault at all but it did make the meal less enjoyable.

Chef Mickeys - Great character interaction. We have great photos but if you are going for the food, I would go somewhere else.

Biergarten - This may be my favorite place. I have had some great conversations with fellow WDW guests sitting at our table and love the buffet. German Beer (if you are a fan).

Yek & Yeti - Have not eaten there but have ADRs for our next trip!

Whispering Canyon Cafe - I have been there twice. Once was great but to be honest the second time was once too many.

disney_daddy
07-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Went this past May and I agree about Chef Mickeys, food was not the greatest. Ate at Yek&Yeti and the food was fine and had no complaints.

KAT1811
07-26-2010, 06:40 PM
Not a Chef Mickey's fan. Love the characters, the food not so much.

Whispering Canyon Cafe was okay nothing to run back to but I would go back.

We haven't eaten at the rest of your choices. have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!! :mickey:

2MuchWDFun
07-26-2010, 08:07 PM
Everything looks like you'll enjoy a good meal...my only concern is Boatwrights. Not a lot of atmosphere..okay service, there are better choices. So unless you are arriving later in the day and don't feel like going anywhere else (which was the reason we ate there) I would definitely choose another location.
We really enjoyed Yak and Yeti--a nice surprise, try to get the second floor.

smokester653
07-26-2010, 08:40 PM
We did choose Boatwrights for our 1st full day cause we plan on going to Fantasmic then heading back to POR for dinner then rest. As for Chef Mickeys, i do think my DS is changing that 1 already, she is driving me crazy :secret:!:mickey:

magicalmom
07-27-2010, 09:29 PM
If your family are into "how do they do that?" thay will love the decor at Boatwright's.

renecat
07-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Never been to Boatwights or WWC.
Like Cape May over Chef Mickeys
Loved the Yak & Yeti and also the Beirgarten