PDA

View Full Version : Water Bottles

Rick McCord
07-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Our family and 1GoofyDad 's family are going to be leaving PA for AKL tomorrow. I was wondering - what are the parks policies on water bottles, containers, etc. I have a new PBA Free Stainless Steel Water Bottle - and we have "hydration packs" are they allowed in the park?:confused:

Disney4us2
07-24-2010, 01:26 AM
I bring my own PBA water bottles to Disneyland all the time. They are not the stainless steel ones, but PBA free plastic ones. Nothing has ever been said. I have also seen the hydration packs as well. Just no glass containers.

thatkindofday
07-24-2010, 04:22 AM
you can bring in pretty much any food/drinks you want. Of course no alcohol and like the PP said, no glass. You can even bring in a small cooler. We took in a small collapsible one last time for my daughters bottles and they didnt say a word.

plutosnana
07-24-2010, 08:14 AM
Bottled waters are great and the cast members won't get mad at you.
I can see y u want to bring ur own water...
Its very expensive for WDW or DL water.

:goofy:

CanadianWDWFan
07-24-2010, 09:24 AM
We always had one SS bottle for everyone in our party. No one even blinked at it.

Plus the best location to fill up your bottles at MK is at the water fountain beside Casey's. It is always the coldest.

Momto3littlemice
07-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Absolutely - take them in! I have to caution you, however, if there are any sensitive stomachs in your group... you may want to fill them before you go in the park from larger bottled spring water etc. We don't have the best luck drinking disney water for a week!:mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-25-2010, 09:49 PM
I always bring in bottled water and PEPSI since this is Coke territory. As long as they aren't breakable you'll be fine. And I personally think the water in the parks taste icky.

debandbub
07-26-2010, 03:32 PM
We've always brought in bottled water, no problem. This year, we've purchased filtered water bottles- that way we can be kind to the environment and still avoid the Florida tap water taste...:thumbsup: