PDA

View Full Version : Jack and Sally

egospotter
07-23-2010, 10:01 PM
Can anyone who was in DL last Halloween Time give me an idea of where and when the Jack and Sally walking characters were out?

Nightmare is one of my favorite movies and getting a picture with them is on my list of musts!

Thanks! :jack:

NotaGeek
07-23-2010, 10:18 PM
There are no Jack and Sally character meetings at DLR -- I have never seen them in the park, even at Halloween. They are kind of scary for DLR -- even though they do the HM up for the Holidays, Sally doesn't really appear in the ride until th end.

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
07-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Sorry but they were out in the park last year.
HUGE line to see them near the train station.
:smickey:

NotaGeek
07-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Sorry but they were out in the park last year.
HUGE line to see them near the train station.

ARE YOU SERIOUS! MAN ... I can't believe it ... i go every year in October! I hope I can see them this year Scott ... any idea which part of the month they were there?

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
07-24-2010, 04:24 PM
It was part of the whole Halloween celebration with GG, Halloween Screams, etc.....

Was there many times during the celebration and they were always there when I went by that area.

NotaGeek
07-26-2010, 02:28 PM
It was part of the whole Halloween celebration with GG, Halloween Screams, etc.....

Was there many times during the celebration and they were always there when I went by that area.

That explains it ... last year was the first year in quite a while I missed out on October in the parks -- I went to Vegas and saw Kylie Minogue instead! :(

Wall-e
08-06-2010, 12:06 PM
We saw Jack walking toward the mansion two years ago. It was the first week in October. We didn't stop to get a picture because we were running over to the Jedi Trainging Academy. Never saw Jack the rest of the trip. Really hoping to catch him this year!