ozmom
07-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Any idea of when the new DP's will be announced? :mickey:

faline
07-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Probably some time in August.

LiloLovesTheKing26
07-24-2010, 11:19 AM
What are the rumors about it this year? I heard they are getting rid of the dessert. If they do that then I will no longer get it. It's barely a savings for us now as it is.

TheDuckRocks
07-24-2010, 12:26 PM
For the 2010 DDP we did not receive a complete listing of which restaurants would be honoring the credits until December. This is because Disney is still getting the contracts for the non-Disney owned restaurants finalized. Pain in the "neck" for those who travel in the first 6 months of a new year when the ADRs are made at 180 days out.

Seasonscraps
07-24-2010, 12:47 PM
What are the rumors about it this year? I heard they are getting rid of the dessert. If they do that then I will no longer get it. It's barely a savings for us now as it is.

I read somewhere that the desserts from the CS meal will be eliminated not the TS meal. It's all speculation though.

BigThunderFan
07-26-2010, 05:38 PM
I read somewhere that the desserts from the CS meal will be eliminated not the TS meal. It's all speculation though.

This is the same thing I heard. I suppose it may lower the DDP value a little, but overall it may help reduce the amount of gut I take home with me... :eat:

KAT1811
07-26-2010, 06:25 PM

We do not do the DDP but when we did we never ate the desserts from the CS. We simply were not hungry enough to eat lunch and then dessert and then a full dinner and a dessert (back when we did get the DDP appetizers were also included with the TS). The only way I would consider doing the DDP again is if they give a choice between an appetizer or a dessert.