PDA

View Full Version : Adventures by Disney

AllDisney
07-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Is there a link on Intercot for this topic? If not can someone direct me the right place, if there is one?

faline
07-23-2010, 06:13 PM
Here's one (http://abd.disney.go.com/abd/en_US/index?name=HomePage) to the official Disney site.

Tink1
07-23-2010, 10:51 PM
You can ask whatever questions you have here! I have been on the Knights and Lights tour, but have info on all of them. Would be happy to answer questions.

Nanc

AllDisney
07-23-2010, 11:28 PM
I've never seen any posts about Adventures by Disney. I just booked a trip and was curious about peoples impressions, satisfaction, suggestions etc.

I thought, since I've really not seen any posts, that perhaps it was located on a different site.
I'll keep an eye out for posts on the subject:mickey:
Thanks

Tink1
07-24-2010, 01:11 AM
which trip did you book? my sister just got back from Viva Italia and LOVED it.

I can say that my impression at first (before going) was: this is overpriced.

After doing an ABD, I cannot wait to do another. It is totally worth every cent they charge. The VIP treatment, bypassing lines at Notre Dame, the excellent ABD guides and informative local guides was absolutely, positively fantastic.

Nanc

AllDisney
07-24-2010, 08:30 AM
This is the first time that Adventures is going to Egypt so no one will have information about it.

It IS expensive, but it's Disney and they do everything SO right. Dream trip. Once in a lifetime experience. You only live once