PDA

View Full Version : Live Shows for 3 y/o

BPMomma
07-21-2010, 04:06 PM
I have a 3 y/o that is obsessed w/ live shows, music, dancing, etc. What are the best ones in WDW (all parks) that are MUST sees for my little one? Thanks for any advice!!

sassy2000
07-21-2010, 04:19 PM
My daughter is 3, my son 6 and we have been many times with them. Here is our favorites:
Hollywood Studios:
Playhouse Disney Live- My kids LOVE this. Everyone sits on the floor to watch this show but the kids get to jump up and dance during it. It's a combo of Mickey's Clubhouse, Tigget & Pooh, Little Einsteins, & Handy Manny. Just a tip: Sit somehere between the middle to back of the room so you can see all of the puppets.
Beauty and the Beast- Even though my daughter likes the cartoon, she did not want to sit thru this one. But I liked it.
Animal Kingdom:
Festival of the Lion King- Love it. Lots of singing. One of our faves

the other micki
07-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Definitely "Finding Nemo: The Musical" in AK. She'll probably want to see this one over and over! Festival of the Lion King will probably be a hit, too!

At MK, one of my friend's DD's absolute faves was "Dream a Dream with Mickey" on the Castle stage. (I think that's what it's called.)

Have fun!! :mickey:

finaldynasty
07-21-2010, 07:05 PM
In addition to the other posters, thoughts (which are dead on!!!), I would include the hoop de doo revue as well as a show like the country bear jamboree (even though this one is not live people or bears) my DD, who is 3 loved them both. In past years, DD, now 6 and DS, now 8 loved all the aforementioned shows and the two I mentioned...Have a blast!!!

PS1211
07-21-2010, 10:08 PM
We just returned from a trip with our 3 y/o daughter, and she LOVED..
...Playhouse Disney and The Voyage of the Little Mermaid at Hollywood Studios
...Mickey and the Princesses on the Castle stage at the Magic Kingdom
...Nemo at Animal Kingdom

Superzeus84
07-22-2010, 08:43 PM
LIttle Mermaid, Nemo, Beauty and the beast, playhouse Disney I would say are all def for a kid that age. Maybe festival of the lion king, but a def no to Indiana jones(I would think that would prob scare really young kids).

kathiep
07-24-2010, 10:38 AM
Festival of the Lion King - without a doubt. A terrific show my kids ask to see every year.

Darbylew
07-24-2010, 11:07 AM
Festival of the Lion King show at AK
Beast and the Beast at DS
Play House Disney DS
Little Mermaid show DS

Momto3littlemice
07-24-2010, 01:28 PM
Don't forget the main street trolley show! This is one of our faves and my kids love to dance and sing along. Most times the cast members come over for hellos and pictures afterwards. You can find this show on Main Street (in MK) soon after the park opens.:mickey:

aurora, ariel, and bell
07-24-2010, 08:44 PM
I agree with the above posters. I would also like to add lunch at hollywood and vine with the little Einstiens and Jojo. Kids got to get up and dance and sing with the characters, my 3yo and 4yo granddaughters LOVED it!

DisneyDoug2
07-25-2010, 08:37 AM
Festival of the Lion King show at AK
Beast and the Beast at DS

Even my cool pre-teen DS loves these two shows!

PopPhan
07-25-2010, 11:26 AM
I really don't have anything to add to this conversation, since we do not have children, but thought that SOMEONE should say......

:welcome: to the INTERCOT family!!!