PDA

View Full Version : I changed some of my ADRs... for the last time (I hope)

michellerose1579
07-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Ok so I had to change some of my ADRs and Id like as much feedback as I can get on these places and suggestions on what to eat there. Its just myself (31) and my Mom (52) going. Its my second time at Disney and Mom's first. I want to make it PERFECT!!! :thumbsup:

First Day:
Dinner: Grand Floridian Cafe

Second Day:
Dinner: Flame Tree BBQ

Third Day:
Breakfast: Chef Mickey's
Dinner: Biergarten

Fourth Day:
Lunch: Coral Reef
Dinner: Teppan Edo

Fifth Day:
Dinner: Mama Melrose

Sixth Day:
Lunch: Grandview Tea
Dinner: The Plaza

Seventh Day:
Breakfast: Crystal Palace
Dinner: Cape May Cafe

Eighth Day:
Dinner: Ohana

darthmacho
07-20-2010, 03:45 PM
I can't really see anything wrong with your choices. it looks like a fabulous lineup. My favorite on your agenda is the Crystal Palace breakfast. It's a beautiful restaurant, and Pooh, a character that I never cared for before we met him there, won me over with his antics at our dinner there. We've also had breakfast there, and will be doing it again this summer. The best part is, if your breakfast is early, you should be getting on the rides while the park is still not too crowded! :mickey:

BelleKP
07-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Ok so I had to change some of my ADRs and Id like as much feedback as I can get on these places and suggestions on what to eat there. Its just myself (31) and my Mom (52) going. Its my second time at Disney and Mom's first. I want to make it PERFECT!!! :thumbsup:
I haven't eaten at all the restaurants you have suggested, but I'll give you some feedback on the ones I have . . . I'm drooling just thinking about them :D

First Day:
Dinner: Grand Floridian Cafe
I have not had dinner here, but I did have lunch once and it was lovely. This resort is so beautiful, be sure to go early to just sit on one of the sofas in the main lobby and take it all in :cloud9:

Third Day:
Breakfast: Chef Mickey's
Dinner: Biergarten
Chef Mickey's for breakfast is a must for our family. What a fun way to start your day! And nothing beats jumping on the monorail and heading to MK or EP right after eating! I haven't eaten at Biergarten, but it's on our list for the next trip . . . hope you enjoy it!

Fourth Day:
Lunch: Coral Reef
Dinner: Teppan Edo
Coral Reef is great. I'm not a seafood eater, but the rest of my family is. I get the Veggie Struedel and it's delish! And I know everyone raves about the Chocolate Wave, but I love the Butterscotch Brule!
Tepan Edo is great fun, especially if you get a good chef. They do all the standard teppanyaki tricks, but if you are in good company, it can be a lot of fun!

Seventh Day:
Breakfast: Crystal Palace
Dinner: Cape May Cafe
I sure hope your ressie for CP is before park opening!! There's nothing better than walking up an almost empty Main Street. :cloud9: Be sure to stop and take a picture with your mom before breakfast!
Haven't eaten at Cape May, but again on our list of to do's!

Eighth Day:
Dinner: Ohana
In my opinion, you have saved the BEST for last!!
:tasty: I love EVERYTHING about this restaurant for dinner! The resort, the food, the atmosphere, the food, the music, did I mention the food? ;) As tempting as it is to eat LOTS of everything, be sure to save room for dessert! The bread pudding is to die for!! :D
All in all, great choices!
Enjoy!!

SBETigg
07-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Great choices! I think you'll both love the Grand Floridian Cafe and the tea. They're really all good ones, though. Have a great trip!

faline
07-20-2010, 07:21 PM
Nice choices! :thumbsup: