PDA

View Full Version : Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! SONG

calypso1
07-20-2010, 01:43 PM
We were in the MK last week and I still have that parade song running through my head. Is there some way to purchase the version that it used? I have found the Hannah Montana original but it is so much slower. My kids really enjoyed it and it would be great to have a copy.

Thanks!

DizneyRox
07-20-2010, 02:03 PM
Nope, no way to purchase it. It was released to the Interwebs a few months back, but I haven't seen it available recently. Maybe try youtube or something...

ILoveLegos
07-20-2010, 03:57 PM
We were in the MK last week and I still have that parade song running through my head. Is there some way to purchase the version that it used? I have found the Hannah Montana original but it is so much slower. My kids really enjoyed it and it would be great to have a copy.

Thanks!

Welcome to Intercot!!! :mickey:

TinkRocks
07-20-2010, 04:45 PM
Hi! When I was in MK in February, I asked a CM at Emporium about the Move It Shake It Celebrate It Music.

The CM I spoke with was very friendly & informative and advised that the parade music would probably appear on cd in a couple of years. He did say that the Hannah Montana tune (Party in the USA) is on one of her cds. He also mentioned if I was 'desperate' for the parade music to check on the internet - other guests may have posted their home videos of the parade.

DizneyRox
07-20-2010, 05:06 PM
He also mentioned if I was 'desperate' for the parade music to check on the internet - other guests may have posted their home videos of the parade.
...Or even the Cast Rehersal CD