PDA

View Full Version : 600th post!!

lightyearfan
07-20-2010, 10:30 AM
i've made it to 600:rocks:, anyway for my 600th post i had a tough time deciding what to write about, do i talk about the dining , the resorts, the parks etc...? well im going to talk about how much me and dw love WDW!! each park has it's own flare and magic to it, some people might argue this point, but to us they're all special in there own way. Magic Kingdom is the most magical, and we never ever get tired of walking down main st and see that castle:mickey:, Epcot has a more future feel to it, spaceship earth is well done, soarin, test track, and when u want to travel the globe , just head on over to world showcase. DHS, to me this is my fav, and to others this is the worst, there is just something about this park that i like, i really can't explain it, i just like it, i like the hollywood style rides (gmr), i like the shows that they they do i even like the layout. AK, to many they call this a big zoo, and in a way it is, but there are some nice attractions to make this park enjoyable as well, for some reason it's the hottest , u would think with all the trees that provide shade that it would be the coolest, but it's not. so here is just a few thoughts on each park, and by the way, me and dw have never been treated any better than at WDW, which is another reason why we always find ourselves going back:mickey::party: the dining that is offered should find a pallete for everyone, there is so much diversity to choose from as far as dining is concerned, they have great character dining, wonderful TS options (Epcot is the best for this), and enough variety for there cs resturants. i could go on forever so i'll stop here.

til the 1200 post lol

victor

KAT1811
07-21-2010, 02:27 PM
:congrats: on your 600th post!!!!!!!!!

We love the World and everything in it!!!!!

DDuck66
07-21-2010, 02:36 PM
I agree!! We love each park for its own special way. I 100% agree that AK is the hottest!!! Congrats on the 600th post.