PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

janinabr16
07-19-2010, 09:36 PM
In 2000 - I took my son to Disney for the first time. I had looked online for ticket prices and thought we could only afford two days.

When we got to the disney - we were able to purchase a three day - one park only- ticket at the front gate which was much more affordable than the online price. Is anything like that still available?

Thanks

Simba 1
07-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Not sure about online versus gate prices, but I know you can get about 10% discount through AAA if you have it.

GAN
07-20-2010, 05:25 AM
"Under Cover Tourist" also has some of the best rates you will find -sometimes better than the gate rate. They are legitimate, many have used them -it's not a scam as some other lower price offers.

CleveRocks
07-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Since 2005, there is no difference between buying from Disney online and buying from Disney at the gate. And there is no advanced purchase discount.

Each local AAA office or region sets its own discounted rates, so you can't just say AAA is 10% off across the board. My AAA region has a stinky ticket discount, less than 2%.

There are several authorized ticket wholesalers who can sell you tickets at a modest discount.

Fastpasssteve
07-20-2010, 05:39 PM
If you want to go for more days, the Magic Your Way ticket pricing system is a sliding scale - the more days, the cheaper it is each day. I hope you have a great trip in the future.