PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say... I'M BACK!!!!

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Ok, so, I haven't been on here for like 3 months because well.... It depressed me because my trip was so far away. But, I'm back and we are at ...

88 days

I'll be on probably daily from now on! haahaa....:thumbsup:

Love you guys! I'm back in full Disney planning mode :cloud9:

faline
07-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Welcome back!

DVC2004
07-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Welcome back! :mickey:

Jillirose
07-19-2010, 07:39 PM
When I get depressed, a shot of Intercot always helps!!

KylesMom
07-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Jennifer, I SO totally understand! We usually start out somewhere around 325 days, and sometimes it's hard to be excited about something you won't be able to experience for so long - especially when it seems like everyone else's trip is right around the corner, and yours isn't. Welcome back! Looking forward to your company! :mickey:

vizsla
07-20-2010, 05:14 AM
Welcome Back :mickey:

pdrlkr
07-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Welcome Back! :thumbsup: :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
07-21-2010, 07:26 AM
Glad your trip is around the corner now and Welcome Back!

DisneyorBust
07-21-2010, 09:43 AM
Welcome Back! I have found it next to impossible to stay away from Intercot, especially when the trip countdown is in the double digits. Need that daily dose of Disney information!

SBETigg
07-21-2010, 09:59 AM
So glad you're back! Yes, the anticipation can be tough, but it can also be fun and exciting! Hang in there. Or, hang in here. With us. :mickey:

Goofy4TheWorld
07-24-2010, 09:44 PM
I noticed that you had dropped off the face of the Earth on May 7th and was starting to worry that you had been hit by a bus or something!

My June trip was SOOOO bad that I walked away from all things Disney, including Intercot....for about a week.

Welcome back my allergy friend!

pdrlkr
07-25-2010, 12:07 PM
Welcome Back! :thumbsup: :mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-27-2010, 12:06 PM
Thanks everyone for the Welcome back!!!!! It feels good to search and read all the posts... I feel like such a lurker. I just need to get in there and start putting my 2 cents in again. :secret:

I noticed that you had dropped off the face of the Earth on May 7th and was starting to worry that you had been hit by a bus or something!

My June trip was SOOOO bad that I walked away from all things Disney, including Intercot....for about a week.

Welcome back my allergy friend!

Not hit by a bus, just eating like one! haahaa...
I'll have to go and read up about your June trip. There's a trip report right?

We're getting all the allergy "stuff" in order. We also found out about 2 weeks ago, that my dd has a photoallergy to sunscreen! Good thing she has my skin and browns/not burns easily. She'll have to be a "shade" bunny instead of a summer sun bunny!

Michelle15
07-27-2010, 12:11 PM
I know the feeling...we are finally at 53 days!! I am so excited and can not wait to be on the plane :mickey: Happy planning:D

Goofy4TheWorld
07-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Not hit by a bus, just eating like one! haahaa...
I'll have to go and read up about your June trip. There's a trip report right?

We're getting all the allergy "stuff" in order. We also found out about 2 weeks ago, that my dd has a photoallergy to sunscreen! Good thing she has my skin and browns/not burns easily. She'll have to be a "shade" bunny instead of a summer sun bunny!

My son broke out in a rash for 3 weeks after using Bullfrog spray sunblock, but has tolerated Neutrogena sunblock A-OK. It's a good thing he can use some kind of sunblock, because he inherited my pale-as-a-ghost complexion. Was there a skin test for you daughter on sunblock, or process of elimination?

I never made a trip report about the full trip because things were soooo bad I didn't take notes (we were ready to leave on day 2 of 7) and couldn't really think much about it without having a nervous breakdown, but the short version is that we experienced an EXPLOSION of the TERRIBLE TWOs and behaviors that we had NEVER seen out of our son. It was bad.

It did fulfill my promise on the dining trip report, located here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=171787).