PDA

View Full Version : butterfly garden

tpljmom
07-19-2010, 12:46 PM
This is going to sound like a really stupid question. Is the butterfly garden at Fort Wildernesss open to everyone?? Is it free?? Got the post on facebook and it sounds nice. Since we'll have a car available this visit it would make it easy for us to see different things.

r4kids
07-19-2010, 10:01 PM
The butterfly garden is apparently not to be found because I called Disney and Fort Wilderness and no body knows despite their patient effort! Our DD7 LOVES butterflies. It's also on the Walt Disney blog on Facebook. So I am confused, I hope someone who knows comes along soon!!

tpljmom
07-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the reply and the reassurance that my confusion wasn't imagined. The post they put up sounded so nice, but it had no information on where or how to see it. I too hope someone can clarify the info!

DisneyWFan
07-20-2010, 02:42 PM
The Butterfly Garden can be found outside the Outpost.It is out in the open for everyone to see, it is a collection of flowers that attract butterflies so it is easy to miss I sent you a PM with a link of pictures it is towards the bottom of the page

TammiMcMan
07-20-2010, 06:10 PM
So we don't fill up this thread with PM requests, please contact that poster directly. Thank you.