PDA

View Full Version : Dinner on the beach at GF???

KAT1811
07-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Has anyone ever had a private meal on the beach at the Grand Floridian? Which restaurant does the food come from? How far in advance can it be booked? Is there any special pricing? How private is it? Is there a specific place they set up the table? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

:thanks:

faline
07-19-2010, 12:21 PM
This would be arranged by calling Private Dining. I believe the number is 407-824-2578. I remember reading about someone who had done this on a balcony at Wilderness Lodge, I believe. I don't recall what forum the information was posted in.

KAT1811
07-19-2010, 01:05 PM
Is there any information to look at? Menus, locations, etc.? I don't want to do it in our room but outside in a secluded area would be lovely!

faline
07-19-2010, 01:25 PM
I remember seeing Private Dining menus when we stayed at the Grand Floridian but that around 6 years ago. Perhaps, if you call them, they can e-mail something to you?

faline
07-19-2010, 01:29 PM
I just found the post I was thinking of - Here it is! (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=157662&highlight=dining+butler)

KAT1811
07-19-2010, 02:37 PM
I remember seeing Private Dining menus when we stayed at the Grand Floridian but that around 6 years ago. Perhaps, if you call them, they can e-mail something to you?

I am thinking that I may take a quick trip over to the GF this fall while I am there to talk to someone. I am traveling ahead of DH with our 3 youngest children and my parents and will be staying the first part of our vacation at the Poly so it wouldn't be that far away.

:thanks: for all your help. If you think of or find out anything else please let me know.

:thanks: for the link!!!