PDA

View Full Version : grocery store near All Star Sports

fan of Pooh
07-18-2010, 05:42 PM
We will need to find a grocery store while staying @ All Star Sports. We will have access to a vehicle. Anyone know of a convenient place to purchase bagged ice and food for sandwiches?

Strmchsr
07-18-2010, 07:31 PM
There are several options. There's a couple of convenience stores nearby, plus there's a Wal-Mart and a Publix within a short drive. So, you won't have any problem finding a place.

antnyh
07-18-2010, 10:15 PM
There are also places that deliver to your hotel. That way if you don't want to leave the fun you don't have to. I think they charge based on purchase price.

E-OR
07-19-2010, 05:13 PM
We always go to Wallmart when we get to WDW for water, food etc.. It's only a couple miles from the main entrace of WDW. It's a super wallmart so has everything one needs plus less expensive then other stores.

#1donaldfan
07-20-2010, 12:37 PM
We use the Garden Grocer delivery service......they were great and not too bad price wise, especially since we didn't have to take any of our time to shop !!! :thumbsup:

TammiMcMan
07-20-2010, 03:34 PM
Love Walmart when we travel with a car. It's very convenient to just stop by and pick up whatever we need.

steamboat willy
07-22-2010, 08:45 AM
We will need to find a grocery store while staying @ All Star Sports. We will have access to a vehicle. Anyone know of a convenient place to purchase bagged ice and food for sandwiches?

Sorry, I don't know the names of the roads, but if you head towards Downtown Disney/Disney Quest on you Left....Sun Bank on RIGHT, take a RIGHT at th (Y) intersection which will take you past the Lake Buena Vista Hotels. Straight across the intersection leaving Disney Property into a shopping center is a grocery store.
P.S. - at All Star Sports you shouldn't need to buy bagged ice. I keep my in room cooler full each day for drinks/sandwich/dips/etc... with no problem. Drain water each morning and head to ice machine while DW is getting beautiful. :cool: