PDA

View Full Version : Simple Dining Plan Question

DizneyDoug
07-17-2010, 12:44 PM
We are planning our trip and I was wondering one thing..... is an appetizer included with the table-service meals for adults and children?

SBETigg
07-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Not on the regular dining plan. Appetizers are included on the deluxe dining plan. Otherwise, no, just soft drink, entree, and dessert.

Stu29573
07-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Not on the regular plan, but seeing as I had difficulty coming close to finishing my meals, I really never missed it...

disneymom2000
07-17-2010, 05:07 PM
I wish they gave you the choice of appetizer or dessert. I personnally would rather have an appetizer than something sweet after I have eaten my meal. Especially at Le Cellier. I love their appetizers (cheese soup, beef & barley soup, beefsteak tomato stack) mmmmm I am getting hungry just thinking about it.:blush:

KAT1811
07-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Not for adults but I do recall there being some children's meals that come with an appetizer, entree, and dessert. If memory serves me correctly it was something along the lines of a cup of soup or a salad, nothing exceptional.

sydzach
07-19-2010, 01:25 PM
I wish they would give you an either or as well, I would rather have an appetizer than desert as I don't usually eat dessert after my meals. Plus, with you getting a snack, you could use that for a sweet treat. Oh well, we are getting the dining play for free and I would imagine the meal itself will fill me up enough to where I will not miss not having the appetizer.

KAT1811
07-19-2010, 02:38 PM
I wish they would give you an either or as well, I would rather have an appetizer than desert as I don't usually eat dessert after my meals.

Us too! That is one of the many reasons why we do not do the dining plan.

sydzach
07-20-2010, 10:58 AM
We wouldn't be doing it if we were not getting it for free-since we can get it this trip for free, I look forward to trying it. It will cut down on the cash we have to bring/carry with us and we would never eat at a place like Coral Reef if paying out of pocket.