PDA

View Full Version : Intercot opinions wanted..

smokester653
07-16-2010, 11:25 PM
Please tell me your favorite TS , character or not, in each of the 4 parks. We are really looking for some opinions. Thanks:mickey:

disneymom2000
07-16-2010, 11:37 PM
MK - Crystal Palace abundance of food and great choices plus it is very spacious and beautiful

EPCOT- Rose and Crown The servers are exceedingly polite and chatty

Disney Studios - 50's Prime Time this is an interactive meal You really need to be easy going to enjoy this place Food is down home but the characters are excellent

AK - I would have to say Tusker House. I loved it when it was counter service and still go even though it has now become table service. The food is really good and the place is spacious.

Disney4us2
07-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Our favorites of our past trips were
MK Crystal Palace Dinner
Epcot Teppan Edo
DHS 50's Prime Time
Didn't do TS at AK, but favorite CS was Flame Tree BBQ

Our upcoming trip we will be trying Tusker House for Donalds Breakfast.

Disneyfun
07-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Wow! Great topic. Here are my choices:

MK - Liberty Tree Tavern - great ambiance with all you can eat good food. It's like Thanksgiving everyday!

Epcot - Garden Grill - this is a must for my family. Again, all you can eat food (I sense a theme here) with a rotating restaurant over looking Living with the Land! Great character interaction too! Honorable mentions would go to Chef de France with Remy, Le Cellier, and The Coral Reef

DHS - Sci-Fi Drive In - simply for the nostalgia aspect. I have to admit that I rarely do TS in DHS though.

AK - I have not experienced any of the TS in AK, but have heard great things about Yak & Yeti and the decor in the restaurant is very fun! Rainforest is way over priced and under-delivers in my humble opinion.

MK Resorts - Tie between Artist's Point at WL and California Grill for great food. For a great view it would be a tie between Ohana (again with the unlimited food!) and California Grill. 1900 Park Faire is also great for breakfast with wonderful face characters.

Epcot/DHS Resort - Yatchman's Steakhouse hands down!

AK Resorts - Well, it's just Jiko's and Boma so its either unlimited food or a true sit down restaurant with great food. 2 guesses where I'm heading! :)

iheartdisney
07-17-2010, 10:39 AM
MK - Crystal Palace if you have younger kids, Liberty Tree Tavern if you have older.

EPCOT - Can't decide on one: Biergarten, Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Teppan Edo, Rose & Crown (but only because of the servers - the menu is limited and we're tired of the choices)

MGM - kids favorite Sci-Fi Diner, our favorite Brown Derby

AK - kids favorite Tusker House Breakfast w/Donald, our favorite Yak & Yeti

jlmct52
07-17-2010, 11:07 AM
Our favorites are:

Magic Kingdom: Crystal Palace - We've always enjoyed the food whether breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Epcot: Les Chefs de France - Excellent food and an atmosphere that truly makes the dining memorable.

Animal Kingdom: Tusker House - Relaxing atmosphere and a menu that features tasty items not usually found here in Texas.

Hollywood Studios: 50's Prime Time Cafe - good down home cooking and a great atmosphere....if you eat your vegetables.:mickey:

SBETigg
07-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Not long ago, we did a vote here for our favorite dining places, the Intercot Great 8 According to Us (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=171517&page=5), which might help you now.

The Great 8 According to Us were (with some ties):
8) 50’s Prime Time Cafe (16 votes)
8) Liberty Tree Tavern (16 votes)
7) Narcoossee's (17 votes)
6) Chefs de France (18 votes)
6) Teppan Edo (18 votes)
5) Artist Point (19 votes)
4) California Grill (24 votes)
4) Crystal Palace (24 votes)
3) Boma (25 votes)
3) Kona Café (25 votes)
2) 'Ohana (39 votes)
1) Le Cellier (41 votes)

My personal favorite, and the one I never miss, is California Grill. I find that the best dining is not actually in the parks, but in the resort restaurants.

DizneyRox
07-17-2010, 11:42 AM
MK - We don't do TS here normally. Tried Tonys and it's decent, but not a favorite. Go to Narcoossees if you want good food.

Epcot - Biergarten is a twice a trip meal.

MGM - Probably 50's although it's slipping service wise.

AK - Really enjoyed Yak & Yeti, but we eat CS here as well at Flame Tree.

AK Resorts - Well, it's just Jiko's and Boma so its either unlimited food or a true sit down restaurant with great food. 2 guesses where I'm heading! :)
Try Sanaa, it's over in Kidani. Let me know, Idian/Asian isn't really my cup of tea, but I didn't thihnk I'd like Boma either.

Going2HeavenRU
07-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Magic Kingdom -> Cinderella's Castle for dinner (lunch is geared toward kids and the food isn't as good)

EPCOT - Teppan Edo

Animal Kingdom -> Yak & Yeti (the ribs are a must)

DHS -> Sci-fi for lunch only (dinner was awful for us)

Rekenna
07-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Based on dining experiences we have been able to try so far-we still have a long way to go!

MK-LTT-this was so much more fun with Characters, oh well...we like this for Lunch or Dinner, no fried food and the family style meal has something for all of our family.

Epcot-Coral Reef-as a family our favorite so far, we really like the food, location and atmosphere, the tank is great and is especially nice for DS2 who has autism-it's nice and relaxing for him.

DHS-50's Prime Time-only DH and I have tried this so far, our next trip will be with all the peeps, the food is nice, you can get vegetables with your meal-fried chicken and pot roast is good, love the atmospere.

AK-we have never tried a TS here yet-next trip-but a tradition of ours has always been to eat in the trailer of the Restaurantosaurus-this is the typical CS meals but the location is great and is a favorite of our family.

Good luck, have fun!:mickey:

KAT1811
07-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Epcot/DHS Resort - Yatchman's Steakhouse hands down!

:ditto:

My choices would be -

MK - Crystal Palace breakfast

Epcot - Tutto Italia

DHS - Mama Melrose's

AK - No TS there interests me

LandFan
07-18-2010, 05:30 PM
MK: we don't usually do TS here - we'd rather hop the monorail to Kona, O'hana or GF Café...

EPCOT: Uh... there are so many!! I guess Le Cellier followed by Teppan Edo and Coral Reef and Rose & Crown (all tied for second)

AK: Yak & Yeti (although we usually take the bus over to AKL and eat at BOMA or JIKO instead)

DHS: Don't usually eat TS here either - once in a while we will eat at Mama Melrose but usually we will go to a resort dinner on this day or go to EPCOT for another great meal if we have hoppers...

finaldynasty
07-18-2010, 06:25 PM
MK-Cinderella's Royal Table
AK- Yak and Yeti
Epcot- Coral Reef
DHS- 50's Primetime

BoricuaBell
07-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Love this topic:

MK - Liberty Tree Tavern

Epcot - Garden Grill, Chefs de France

AK - Yak & Yeti