PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get CRT ADR tomorrow- should I be nervous?

disneykid@hrt
07-15-2010, 06:31 PM
For my daughter's birthday lunch I am hoping to get an ADR with the princesses at CRT. I am going to call at 7 am exactly as I know this fills up pretty rapidly. I've heard horror stories of CRT being filled up by 7:02!! Does anyone have any tips or tricks I can use to guarantee we get the ADR? I am a nervous wreck!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-15-2010, 09:08 PM
One trick - online ADR's open at 6am, so you can beat a bit of the rush :)

Seriously, don't panic...it doesn't seem quite as bad lately as the horror stories of the past.

Good Luck :princess:

beksy
07-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Good luck and you should be fine. I always call at 7 and ask for this one first. If you can't get it for some reason, keep calling back and checking. This year Mom decided to go at 99 days out so I had to re-arrange all of our ADRs but was still able to get a lunch at CRT. Be flexible with your times and have a great time celebrating with your princess! Oh, you should mention its her birthday when you make the ADR.

KylesMom
07-15-2010, 10:14 PM
I totally agree with Heather - now that all of the meals at CRT have the characters - and you need to pay up-front - the scramble doesn't seem nearly as bad as it used to be. With the addition of Akershus, it's taken away a lot of the heat from a previously frantic situation.

I would try on-line ADRs first at 6 am Eastern, and then go to the phone at 7 am if you can't get what you want.

Good luck! :mickey:

disneykid@hrt
07-16-2010, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the info!! Booked through the internet... no stress!!! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Awesome! Enjoy :princess:

SurferStitch
07-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Glad you got your ADR!! Have a great time!!