PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Makeover

misspriss
07-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Has anyone heard of a fairy makeover? I was talking to my DS9 this morning about his Pirate League makeover that is scheduled in Sept and he told me that he saw something on the Disney Channel about a Fairy Makeover. I have never heard of this and have not been able to find anything online. I know about the princess makeovers at BBB. Any ideas?

Thanks!

BellesRose
07-15-2010, 11:26 AM
I haven't heard of it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's something new! I did a quick search for it online and couldn't find anything, but when I have more time I'll do an extensive research if this hasn't been answered yet :thumbsup:

kakn7294
07-15-2010, 12:38 PM
I haven't heard anything but it sounds cute! Bet my daughter will want one if they are doing them.

NewDVCowner
07-15-2010, 12:49 PM
I haven't heard anything but it sounds cute! Bet my daughter will want one if they are doing them.

Daughter? Heck! I'd want one! :secret:

Bay Lake
07-15-2010, 01:03 PM
I saw it on the Disney Channel last week, and from watching it to looked to be a temporary set up some where in Epcot. I cant remember where it was but when I was walking by the tv I heard them say Fairy Makeover.

Figment!
07-15-2010, 01:22 PM
I saw it on the Disney Channel last week, and from watching it to looked to be a temporary set up some where in Epcot. Maybe something temporary for the Flower and Garden Festival? :shrug:

misspriss
07-16-2010, 11:33 AM
Well my son saw it again yesterday on the Disney Channel. He said he thought it was temporary and they were dressing up girls like their fairies online. It was at Epcot as stated by PP.

BellesRose
07-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Well you can now dress up like Hannah Montana at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, so it's only a matter of time before they add fairies.

Jessietoystory2
07-17-2010, 12:55 PM
I also so that on the Disney Channel. It looked temporary. But I just got a new WDW book and it said that you will now be able to meet all the fairies in MK.

Monkeespaw
07-17-2010, 10:10 PM
My daughter saw the commercial. She said you can get a fairy makeover at Epcot and it has an online connection as well. ??? I am wondering too because my daughter is all about the fairies.

pixiesmimi
07-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Saw that yesterday on the Disney Channel and wondered the same thing. It looked like it was off the bridge into the World Showcase in what they used to call the "fairy garden". They were doing the girls' hair and making jewelry and all the fairies were there. I couldn't figure out if it was a temporary thing or that is something new. We were interested in this also for our trip in 10 days.