PDA

View Full Version : A little unclear on entry into California Adventures through the GCH...

mom2morgan
07-13-2010, 07:45 PM
do you actually have to be staying at the GCH? Or are you still able to use the entryway if you are staying elsewhere on property? (we are at the Disneyland Hotel)

Disney4us2
07-13-2010, 08:52 PM
I am pretty sure you can enter through the GCH. Just show your room key. I would ask the CM when you check in at the DLH to make sure. I enter through the GCH after eating at one of their restaurants and show my recipt.

Have a good trip:mickey:

BrerGnat
07-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Yes, the entrance is for ALL Disney hotel resort guests. You will have to have a room key to show them, especially first thing in the morning. They are very strict on this since World of Color started.

However, I have to say, staying at DLH, there is really no benefit to using the GCH DCA entrance. It's actually sort of out of the way. You have to enter the GCH in downtown Disney, and then walk through the courtyard, down a hallway, through the lobby, then down an outside hallway before you get to the gate. Taking the straight shot from DLH to the DCA front gates is actually faster and more direct.

The entrance best serves those staying IN the GCH or at Paradise Pier.