PDA

View Full Version : Colorado trip photos

Altair
07-12-2010, 08:57 PM
These were taken late June, mainly around the Manitu Springs/Cripple Creek area of Colorado.
They are best viewed as a slideshow or by clicking on the magnifying glass under each photo to see them in full size.
Thanks for looking.:mickey:
colorado photos (http://travel.webshots.com/album/578150281jVSoUi)

lighteningqueen
07-13-2010, 03:34 AM
LOVE THEM!!!!! we did this trip last August and did it all. Garden of the Gods Seven Falls, Molly Mine loved that, Zoo, The cave etc etc,Cripple creek and ate at Bronco Billys best mexican food.... Went to Victor. The only thing that was a waste of time and money was the castle. Biggest rip off. The furniture was just junk in there not even period to the castle. Broken lampshades with plastic roses thrown on them. We stayed at a cabin in Divide for 10 days and I really want to go back. August was great best weather.

NJGIRL
07-13-2010, 06:38 AM
I loved seeing your pictures. Thanks for posting them!

mouseketeer mom
07-20-2010, 07:28 AM
Loved your photos! We did this trip 2 summers ago! We rode the horses thru the Garden of the Gods. Loved Colorado and enjoyed reliving the trip thru your pictures.

Magic Smiles
07-30-2010, 08:21 AM
Loved viewing your photos and thanks for sharing them. My favorites were the animals and the hummingbirds. Fantastic shots.

ibrowse17
07-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Very cool!! As a kid, our family took many summer trips to Colorado and went to Cripple Creek several times.:thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
08-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Loved the pictures. We did this trip about 5 years ago in the winter, everything was covered with snow. I had forgotten how beautiful this place is. Its as pretty in the summer as it is covered in snow. I think we need to plan a trip there during the summer one day to get a different kind of trip!

RedSoxFan
08-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Very nice pictures. We lived in Colorado Springs for a few years as a kid. I remember going to Cripple Creek, Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak.