PDA

View Full Version : Hoop De Doo Review

BigWes6
07-12-2010, 06:38 PM
We're thinking about going to the Hoop De Doo in march when we're down there.. Any reviews /sugestions ? Whats the best way to get ther without a car ? (I'm thinking boat from MK) Any help would be great ....

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-12-2010, 06:48 PM
We love HDD! The show is so funny, the food is good and you just have a great time.

When we didn't drive, we took the boat from MK, and then on the way home, there were busses waiting for the resorts.

Depending on your plans for the day, you can take the FW bus from any park, but if you're coming from your resort, then MK is the way to go.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

faline
07-12-2010, 06:53 PM
It's totally corny (and it's supposed to be) and loads of fun! I can't remember how many times I've gone and I've enjoyed each viewing!

Renfairwedding
07-12-2010, 11:31 PM
Awsome FUN. We love it!!!! :number1:

DizneyRox
07-13-2010, 03:55 AM
We go every trip, sometimes twice... We take the boat when possible, usually from the contemporary, it seems to run more often than the one from MK, but it is a slower boat.

The have busses after the 7 and 9pm shows back to the resorts if you can't use MK as your transfer point...

BigWes6
07-13-2010, 03:41 PM
The have busses after the 7 and 9pm shows back to the resorts if you can't use MK as your transfer point...

OK ,About the buses are the at the main entrance of FW and do they have one to POR ?

AllDisney
07-15-2010, 09:29 PM
We just took the bus to FW. It was very easy to get there using Disney transportation:thumbsup:

beksy
07-15-2010, 09:35 PM
We loved this show! Great entertainment, food, service. I've seen it twice now and can't wait to go again. We've found that the MK boat is the easiest way to get there and there's a marked path from the boat to the place where the show is (can't remember the name). After the show, the buses are outside and there will be people directing you to them (or just follow the crowd). Just ask for the bus for your resort since resorts share buses. There is one for POR.

DizneyRox
07-16-2010, 07:12 AM
THe busses are waiting at Pioneer Hall, I'm pretty sure it's the only time you'll fine direct resort to resort transport from a resort to another.

As mentioned, some resorts share busses, there will be a CM directing guests.

If you are going to take this though, you need to hurry. They don't wait long, so even a stop in the bathroom may cause you to miss them. strawberry shortcake, grab your stuff and walk briskly to the busses. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

BigWes6
07-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Awesome thanks all !!!!!!!! We'll be there the first week of march :mickey:

kemps@wdw
07-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Look @ my signature, and then I'll tell you that we've been EVERY time we've been down to the World. We've been w/large family size parties, and just the three of us. We've been seated @ every level and never had a bad view. We've even had members of our parties participate in the show. (talk to the Pioneer Hall Players as they work the room) The show is just as fun and corny today as it was in 1980, and we still love it. The food is good, and there is plenty of it. Nothing fancy or "incredibly amazing". Short but enjoyable boat ride from MK or CR. And either on the way there or back, depending on your time allowance, make a stop @ WL, if you haven't checked it out already, it's fantastic! Oh, and we'll be down in Oct. this year and have already made our ressies for the HDDMR. :D Some love it, some like it, some have seen it once and that's enough! It's a tradition w/us and one we don't intend to change in our future magical journeys!:thumbsup:

maxrebo77
07-18-2010, 11:07 AM
Once is never enough. Love HDD!

Laughin' place
07-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Im sure you will have a great time, its been a family favorite since I was young (waaay back in the day).
Please consider taking the boat from MK, its a great experience. A really fun, scenic and "throw back" way to see Ft W and the Lakes. have fun!:thumbsup: