PDA

View Full Version : Rodeway Inn Maingate - 1211 West Pl.

SebastiansDisneyMama
07-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Got a screaming deal for this place, just want to know how bad it is? Looks like it is right next to the parking garage. Can I just cross the parking lot for the hotel and get on the tram??
I think this is the only hotel near Disneyland that I have not stayed in! LOL

Was also wondering about stroller on tram? Never had to do it with the first born he all ways got to stay at the DH.

NotaGeek
07-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Strollers are allowed on the tram ... I believe there's a walkway, you might want to call the hotel and ask for sure.

SebastiansDisneyMama
07-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Thank you so much!

robnadina
07-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Got a screaming deal for this place, just want to know how bad it is? Looks like it is right next to the parking garage. Can I just cross the parking lot for the hotel and get on the tram??
I think this is the only hotel near Disneyland that I have not stayed in! LOL

Was also wondering about stroller on tram? Never had to do it with the first born he all ways got to stay at the DH.

Stollers on the tram are a pain in the you-know-what with the new tram doors. If you can walk, I suggest doing it. But that still depends on how big your stroller is. Personally, I make DH hold the stoller when we arre using the tram, cause I hate it :blush:

SebastiansDisneyMama
07-14-2010, 05:34 PM
I have a Graco Double I plan on leaving at the park after this trip. Guess it will be taking up it's own space! LOL