PDA

View Full Version : Package including breakfast @ 3 Broomsticks

piglet,pooh,and goofy2
07-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Has anyone booked the HP package that includes breakfast @ 3 Broomsticks? The given reservations times are 8:30, 9, or 9:30am. Would get to enter park 1 hour early (8am). I'm not sure with the line situation that we would be able to make breakfast in time. (Unless there is a separate entrance area for those going to 3 Broomsticks) Getting in line at 7am for an 8:30 or later breakfast is not an option for us. Just trying to figure out if this breakfast is worth the effort. I have already prepped DS that the WWoHP will only be visited in the evening (if at all), due to crowds.
(Lucky for me, he is more interested in the Jimmy Nuetron ride!) Thanks for any insight.
Trip would be in the end of next month (Aug). :woohoo: ----------------Kim :rocks:

clm10308
07-12-2010, 06:19 PM
We had the HP breakfast package, but it was before the grand opening so the crowds are different.
From what I have read on a different board, WWHP is opening up for on site/package visitors somewhere around 7:15-7:30 am. It sounds like your best bet would be to have your breakfast reservation for 9:30am but plan to arrive at 7:30am. That way you can do the rides and shops before breakfast, and then leave WWOHP when you are done eating.
Then you can come back in the evening for anything you missed in the morning.

Pirate Granny
07-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Magical Journey's booked my Harry Potter package and recommended a 9:30am breakfast time as it would allow us to get in early and do the rides and then eat. We are going September 26-28 and our breakfast is planned for Monday the 27th. CAN'T WAIT...mommie and me trip (adult females)...no hubby's and children...
:pirate:

BiloxiMom
07-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Do you know if this package will be available in Jan.?