PDA

View Full Version : MLB All Star Game Mickey Statues in Anaheim

EPCOT84
07-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Mickey statues representing all the MLB teams are all around So Cal. I had read the one for the Boston Red Sox got clobbered perhaps by some Laker fan :thedolls:. I found two videos - one cute one of the statue arriving at a science museum. The second one taken later inside at the Fan Fest near the stadium all wrapped up in bandages. Poor Mickey. :ill:You can find them at my You Tube site IcotFan. In any case, you can find pics of the Mickey Mouse statues on the MLB official site.:mickey: A red carpet ceremony before the All Star game also takes place in and near Disneyland on Tuesday. So time to party !:number1:

Disney4us2
07-11-2010, 07:42 PM
One of the statues is at Disneyland just before you enter the bag check area. It is really cute.:mickey:

BrerGnat
07-11-2010, 08:18 PM
There are three at DLR. They are all in Downtown Disney, at various points.

The teams represented at DLR are:

-Florida Marlins (this one is outside ESPN zone)
-St. Louis Cardinals (this on is near Build A Bear)
-Atlanta Braves (just outside the bag check area)

They are also selling small collector's versions of the Mickeys inside the parks. The selection last Friday was MINIMAL (lots of Yankees, Phillies, and St. Louis, but no other teams).

chefmickey3
07-11-2010, 09:26 PM
There is one at Citizen's Bank Park in Philly too! I took the boys to the Phanatic Phun Zone (kids' play area) and just outside was a big Mickey statue. There were Phillies' photographers on hand to take their picture with the statue. It was great practice for our upcoming trip and made a cool keepsake!

PopPhan
07-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Just looked at the whole set of Mickey Mouse All-Stars statuettes on the MLB shopping site....very cute, but very LOUD!!! Almost too bright with the color combinations. Still, might have to break down and get the Phillies one for my collection!

Noticed something about them....they are not all the same exact pose. I wonder if you can get different poses for the same team.