PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana Forever

DizneyFreak2002
07-11-2010, 07:21 PM
So, the end of an era starts tonight... Hannah Montana is coming to an end, new season starts tonight, July 11, 2010... Some of us liked the show, some hated it.. Others have their opinions about the direction Miley has taken of late... However, one thing cannot be ignored... Hannah Montana is a powerhouse and one huge money making franchise... So, let us pay tribute to Disney's cash cow, which is now going to live on through music, merchandise and syndication... (thankfully not in Rock 'n' Roller Coaster).... With that, good luck to Miley with her music and acting career away from Disney... And to Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, the air apparent as the new face of Disney (for now anyway)....

Melanie
07-11-2010, 09:58 PM
And to Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, the air apparent as the new face of Disney (for now anyway)....

You mean 'heir' apparent?

I'm sure either of them would be happy to take that role. :)

DizneyFreak2002
07-11-2010, 10:16 PM
You mean 'heir' apparent?

I'm sure either of them would be happy to take that role. :)

LOL.. yea... DOH!!! LoL...

Just hope they don't turn out like Miley..

BellesRose
07-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Aww, I really love Demi, but I'm not a fan of her show. I really like how Disney Channel shows are clean and family friendly, but they are mostly annoying and corny (In my opinion). I miss the older shows...they were still clean, just less corny ;)

As for Miley...no comment.

DizNee143
07-13-2010, 08:50 AM
ive been watching the disney channel more and more lately..and sadly this 27 year is VERY into many of there shows lol..
i missed the first episode of hannah forever since my 7 month old refused to go to sleep..so hopefully i can catch it soon..
i dont see what everyones problems are with miley cryus..but to each their own..
did everyone really think she was gonna stay "disney" clean...LOL...yaa ooook...
shes actually becoming herself now..and i dont do any research or whatever on her..so i dont know whats going on..but i look at people.com pretty much every day and shes barely on there..so whatever shes "doing" cant be that bad..
shes a pretty good singer also..ive come to like a few of her songs..
anywho...........
i cant wait to see how this show runs its course!!
:mickey:

magicofdisney
07-13-2010, 09:58 AM
It appears Oliver is not coming back. Can anyone confirm this? We really like his character and will miss him.

I agree with the pp that stated Disney shows are basically family friendly. I can't compare to earlier shows because until recently we primarily watched the cartoons.

I do think Miley has made some unwise decisions recently, and I'm glad my girls aren't following her life outside Disney. For now, for them she's just Hannah Montana.

I like Demi more than Selena. Selena's videos on Disney just bug me. I can't quite put my finger on it but I feel like some of the content is too mature. Regardless, they both have "It" but I prefer Demi's wholesomeness. Her acting also seems more versatile.