PDA

View Full Version : Express passes??

r4kids
07-11-2010, 06:12 PM
The express passes are $20 per person for us in Nov/Dec, does it also apply to the Harry Potter section? Is it worth it?

NJGIRL
07-11-2010, 06:57 PM
When I called Universal directly last week they told me Express Passes are NOT good for HP.

They also told me that you can not use your room keys for HP either.

Now this has been changed several times since before the opening of HP. I was told no right from the begining, other reliable sources were told room keys would be accepted at HP once a day.

I guess my point is the policy has changed many times. I would get the express passes assuming that they will not be good for HP. Call right before your trip and see if they have started taking them and if they are it's icing on the cake.

r4kids
07-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Super, thanks for your quick response!!

Bethanymouse
07-12-2010, 09:38 AM
From what I understand from calling Universal two days ago, express passes cannot be used on two the of the attractions in IOA- Rip Ride Rocket Roller Coaster and The Forbidden Journey (HP). The other two Harry Potter rides- both coasters accept the express pass.

r4kids
07-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Ok, well that's good! Thanks for the info. Less wait time is best :)

BowTie7
07-12-2010, 05:44 PM
If you are staying at one of the 3 on-site hotels, you can get in to the Harry Potter section one hour early. This early entry is currently scheduled until the end of the year.

r4kids
07-13-2010, 08:50 PM
We are staying on Disney property. I get a discount :)