PDA

View Full Version : Lunch at 'Ohana?

LauraByTheSea
07-11-2010, 11:06 AM
I really want to go to 'Ohana when we go in September and have been unsucessful finding an ADR for dinner. Just now I thought I'd check for lunch, and I found one for 11:50am, but then the restaurant hours say this:

Breakfast: 7:30AM-11:00AM (includes Characters- Lilo, Mickey Mouse, Stitch, Pluto)

Dinner: 5:00PM-10:00PM (does not include Characters

So is it open or not? I'm confused! And if it IS open, do you get the same experience as dinner?

SBETigg
07-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Going by what I know, unless they have started a lunch service not to my knowledge, it is not open for lunch and you have scored a late breakfast seating. This is not at all going to be the same experience as dinner. You'll get the breakfast meal, also served family style, and visits from the characters. It's a good character breakfast, but if you're looking for the 'Ohana dinner experience you might be really disappointed. If they have started a lunch service, I have no idea what you could expect, but I wouldn't count on it being like the dinner. Your best bet would be to call Disney Dining and ask, but maybe someone else here has heard something I haven't on 'Ohana lunch(entirely possible).

LandFan
07-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Yeah - I haven't heard anything about them adding lunch - it must be a VERY late breakfast seating...:confused:

LauraByTheSea
07-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Yes, it's a late breakfast... I can't remember now how I found it, but definately said breakfast... SIGH, I really want to go for dinner... :(