PDA

View Full Version : Dinning plan

pdrlkr
07-11-2010, 10:46 AM
The dinning plan looks so different than WDW. We are thinking about not even using it. Any suggestions? :mickey:

NewDVCowner
07-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Don't use it. My understanding is that it's just vouchers for the same amount of money that you pay. If you don't use all the money then you're not going to get it back. If you want to pre-pay then just buy Disney gift cards to buy your meals. Anything left over you can use in the stores.

Disney4us2
07-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Don't use it. My understanding is that it's just vouchers for the same amount of money that you pay. If you don't use all the money then you're not going to get it back. If you want to pre-pay then just buy Disney gift cards to buy your meals. Anything left over you can use in the stores.

:ditto::ditto:
Don't do it. Save your money, time, energy dealing with the vouchers. This dining plan is not like the one at WDW.

pdrlkr
07-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the info. I like the gift card idea. We might do that instead. :thumbsup: :mickey:

SebastiansDisneyMama
07-14-2010, 05:39 PM
I've often wondered about this. Thanks so much for the info!

mom2morgan
07-14-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm not even sure why they do it - I can't see what the perceived advantages might be. What am I missing?

SebastiansDisneyMama
07-14-2010, 07:23 PM
The only advantage I see is not spending money you don't have. Then you entire trip is pre-paid.