PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants at Christmas

Guya103
07-10-2010, 03:05 PM
We will be visiting the World for the first time this year at Christmas. Just curious if any of the restaurants are decorated for the holidays? or If there is any specific one we should visit that time of year? :mickey:

Strmchsr
07-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Most of them have some sort of decorations, but I don't recall anything out of the norm at any restaurant during the Christmas season.

7165red
07-12-2010, 05:14 PM
ADR for xmas began at 180 days out. I would hurry up and make choose a restaurant. If you are in MK- try for Liberty Tree Tavern. Everything is beautiful at xmas. We have been going for the last 4 yrs and love it. GF & FWL are absolutely beautiful. We enjoy the WC for xmas day because they have a nice xmas platter and all you can eat and the resort is like a old country xmas. Check out the restaurants and menus online and get on the phone or online as soon as possible. Good Luck. I started making mine on June 28.

ElenitaB
07-12-2010, 08:17 PM
While not a restaurant itself, but definitely a "food-based attraction," try to make time to visit the Grand Floridian and see the gingerbread house. It's absolutely spectacular! :thumbsup: