PDA

View Full Version : My Rockn' ADR's-at least I think so!

Rekenna
07-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Hi guys!

Well I had to make some changes to our original itenerary. I added an adult sister to our group which makes 7, an odd number to accomodate. I'm super excited both of the sisters are going and will get to see our boys at WDW!

So originally I had made ADR's for 6 people (me, DH, DS11, DS4, DS2, and Sis) so it was really difficult to add just 1 more, b/c you can't just add 1 person, you have to make a whole new ADR. So I did some creative thinking outside of the box to work around this. I also tried to select places we haven't been before.

Our TS ADR's:
-Coral Reef-All of us-Lunch
-NEW-The Garden Grill-the 5 of us-Dinner *couldn't add 1, will keep checking
-San Angel Inn-sisters-Dinner *while we are at Garden Grill
-NEW-1900 Park Fare-All-Breakfast
-NEW-'Ohana-us-Dinner *couldn't add 1 so...
-NEW-Kona Cafe-sisters - Dinner *while we are at 'Ohana
-T-Rex-All-Double B-Day Lunch *DS11 and *DS4 have the same B-Day
-Le Cellier-Us-Dinner *no way was I cancelling this....:) *I will keep checking this ADR to see if I can add 1 later
-NEW-Les Chefs de France-sisters-Dinner *I hope they like it, I felt bad that I couldn't squeeze one more in at Le Cellier, but that's life in the Big City, and I think this is a nice alternative
-NEW-Chef Mickey's-All-Breakfast *I was creative here and was able to keep the ADR I had and make a separate one for 2 at the same time, I couldn't make 1 for 7 people, but could make them individually
-or if we go to AK the last day -NEW-Donald's Breakfast-All
-Liberty Tree Tavern-All-Dinner *I really wish they would bring the characters back here, this dining place seems to work for everyone
-or if we don't go to MK-NEW-Boatwright's-All-Dinner *it was available, and I want to visit the POR resort.

Hmmm, now I'm hungry!

I am pretty stoked, I was able to accomodate everyone at some pretty awesome places. We are visiting 4 Resorts we have never been to before and are trying out 7-8 new restaurants between all of us.

Hope you guys got some good ADR's for FD too!:mickey:

DizneyRox
07-10-2010, 02:51 AM
I would just show up with one more... don't knock yourself out... I've had no trouble with an unexpected guest joining the party, INCLUDING LeCellier.

Given the choice, Donalds breakfast over Chef Mickeys, hands down. And I'm not going back to Liverty Tree without the characters. I don't want to support their decision to remove them. Maybe that just me being difficult though.

Bethanymouse
07-10-2010, 11:24 AM
I think you did a great job trying to accomodate everyone. That is never easy and you found some great places for them to eat!

MinnieMommie
07-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Awesome lineup of great places to eat. I agree that you made a very creative move to get your party of 7 into Chef Mickey's. I will use this tip in the future. I had to add someone at the last minute on a previous trip and because they were unable to accommodate the extra person we lost the reservation (actually got into the restaurant very late instead of when we had originally planned). Let us know about your dinning experience when you get back. :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
07-11-2010, 09:27 AM
The look awesome! :eat:

beksy
07-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Looks great! Good job accomodating the extra person!

SBETigg
07-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Ah, that's tricky to go from 6 to 7 in some cases, apparently. But you might actually end up enjoying some separate meal times, who knows. Some good choices, and I think your sisters actually have the better choices. I prefer Chefs to Le Cellier and San Angel to Garden Grill. If I were the sisters, though, I would skip lunch and head for snacks and drinks at the new Cava del Tequila. :) Should be a fun trip!

#1disneyfan
07-11-2010, 12:26 PM
That sounds like some good eatin'!

Have a great trip!

:mickey: