PDA

View Full Version : Tune-In Lounge question...

LandFan
07-08-2010, 09:07 PM
I am really happy that I made great ressies early and they happened to open free dining into Dec.:thumbsup: I just flipped my room-only reservation into a package and have finalized my dining ressies:

Coral Reef - Lunch (Dh loves the catfish)
Le Cellier - Dinner (we both love the filet)
Raglan Road - Dinner
Akershus - Lunch (I wanted 1 character meal)
Teppan Edo - Dinner
O'hana - Dinner
Boma - Dinner
Biergarten - Dinner(trying this for the first time)

I do have a question though... does anyone know if you can use a CS credit at the Tune-In lounge for a sandwich? I don't see it anything regarding the Tune-In lounge anywhere (but I know that Primetime is TS...) Just curious. We'd like to stop in and eat lunch there but we might not if we have to pay for it since we have free dining...

Friend of Figment
07-08-2010, 10:33 PM
They serve the same menu as the dining room so my guess is that it would be a table service credit.

Seasonscraps
07-09-2010, 05:52 AM
I don't see it listed as a quick service establishment so I don't think you would be able to do that.

Brooklynos
07-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Also you may want to check with someone who has recently eaten at the Coral Reef. When we went in March the blackened catfish was gone and the server said it had been removed off the menu. It was my fave there but the steak was pretty tasty too..... I'm hoping it's back for both you and me!!!

LandFan
07-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Also you may want to check with someone who has recently eaten at the Coral Reef. When we went in March the blackened catfish was gone and the server said it had been removed off the menu. It was my fave there but the steak was pretty tasty too..... I'm hoping it's back for both you and me!!!

Uh oh! DH is going to have a COW!!! I hope it is still available... Thanks for the warning - I'd rather let him know ahead of time that it probably isn't there rather than get there and find out the hard way and have it ruin his lunch:D