PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Day meal

pokci
07-08-2010, 08:39 PM
OKay, trying a second time for ideas. I posted two days ago asking about ideas for a Christmas day meal. I'm specifically looking for feedback on any resort meals for that day. Please and thanks!

LandFan
07-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Most places probably put on a pretty good holiday spread but I've never eaten in a resort restaurant on a holiday...

I have eaten at Le Cellier on Thanksgiving and it was REALLy good!

My best guesses for resort food:
1TS:
Boma (good food, atmosphere and meats)
Grand Floridian Cafe
Chef Mickey's (if you want characters)

2TS:
Artist's Point
Jiko (very good food and excellent sunset : )
Narcoosee's

or for the big$$
Victoria & Alberts

garthbarth1
07-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Liberty Tree Tavern might be a good choice? A nice homestyle meal...

awaggett
07-09-2010, 01:20 PM
We were there for Christmas in 2006--we had dinner at that night at Cali Grill. I think they may have had "holiday" specials, but we ordered off the menu--it was awesome. Such a fun treat to watch fireworks on Christmas!

Last year we were at the World for Thanksgiving. We had planned to meet friends at Shades of Green for dinner, but didn't make it. We ended up eating at the sushi bar in the Poly. They offer the Kona Cafe menu along with sushi. We decided to be "crazy" and have sushi instead of the traditional turkey; along with Lapu Lapus! So fun!

7165red
07-12-2010, 05:19 PM
I believe all restaurants have a xmas menu. We have been going for the last 4 yrs. ADR began on June 28 so hurry up and get on the phone or online. You can go to www.allears.net for menus etc. Liberty tree tavern is a good choice if you are spending the day at MK. We enjoy WL-WC for xmas day. We enjoy the xmas platter they serve and you can have a much as you want. The WL & GF are just beautiful at xmas so are all the parks.