PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

DisneyLuver91
07-08-2010, 01:32 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, so if it needs to be moved, go for it. :thumbsup:

This is my favorite Disney story...

When I was little, my family and I went to the Poly for a character breakfast. As we (the kids) were all still really young, we were cranky and didn't eat much. My mom, the ever-saver, thought that we were wasteful and decided to take some fruit with us to the parks. She grabbed a few oranges and apples and then Chip and Dale saw her. Immediately, the two started to grab pineapples and other fruits and shoved them into her bag. Everyone, besides my mom, laughed. She was mortified. She laughs at this now, but says "We are NOT going anywhere near the Poly during breakfast. They'll find me!"

Just thought I'd share a funny story. Does anyone else have a good one?

Renfairwedding
07-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Now that is Funny... :haha: :papple:

gauvin4
07-08-2010, 02:09 PM
LOL... Thanks for the laugh!! :thumbsup:

clausjo
07-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Very, very funny! Thanks for making me smile this afternoon! :mickey:

darthmacho
07-08-2010, 02:36 PM
That is a GREAT story! I love it!

Mine isn't as good, but a LOT of people got a laugh at my expense when Rifiki pretended to pick and eat bugs from my hair during one character breakfast. I'm sure this character does this on a regular basis, so it isn't as unique as your story, which is still cracking me up. :D

At that same breakfast, I was also the entertainment when I nearly jumped out of my seat when Meeko the raccoon came towards me with a running hug, scaring the daylights out of me, and I shouted out a mild four-letter word. Even the parents with small kids managed to laugh despite my language, because they saw that I was genuinely startled! :blush: