PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Potato Pancakes?

sainter
07-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Boatwright's at POR used to serve breakfast. They had AWESOME sweet potato pancakes with a walnut syrup (or something like that!)
I would never have tried something like that except that the waitress suggested it.

Since they no longer serve breakfast, anyone know if these pancakes are available anywhere else?
Thanks!

#1donaldfan
07-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Not sure, love to know, just wanted to say that I think the butter had the walnuts in 'em, the syrup was regular....

....I really do miss their breakfast, it was the best in all of Disney !!!! IMHO.....:mickey:

ILoveLegos
07-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Boatwright's at POR used to serve breakfast. They had AWESOME sweet potato pancakes with a walnut syrup (or something like that!)
I would never have tried something like that except that the waitress suggested it.

Since they no longer serve breakfast, anyone know if these pancakes are available anywhere else?
Thanks!

Your post made me remember, I have the best picture of my mom smiling over a delicious plate of those sweet potato pancakes! The thought of that breakfast brings to mind my favorite vacation in Disney - our mother/daughter trip we took together in 2007! :mickey:

BluewaterBrad
07-08-2010, 02:49 PM
They were great. We picked up some package mix at the F&W fest about 3 years ago. Miss them!!:mickey:

ElenitaB
07-10-2010, 07:20 PM
I agree... Boatwright's was a great place for breakfast. As for the sweet potato pancakes, there are recipes online for them. Just this morning, I found a recipe for a vegan version and I'm planning on making them tomorrow morning for breakfast.