PDA

View Full Version : Time for Classic Disney channel?

Tekneek
07-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Given the way things are going with the channels, is it time for Disney to consider a new channel for adults/classic Disney fans?

Disney Channel is known to largely be targeting teens/tweens, leaning heavily on the girl side. Disney XD is for the boys. Disney Junior is for the little ones.

Am I the only one who thinks there is a market for this? There is a huge archive of content held by Disney that is not currently available to anyone outside of the company and The Disney Channel has pretty much turned its back on a lot of the classic content that I found most appealing.

cajundisneyfreak
07-08-2010, 10:46 AM
I agree.They should play the classic disney cartoons like they do in the resorts.My son loves those and wonders why they are not on our tv at home.One night he was watching one about Donald,Chip,& Dale and was laughing hysterically.It would be nice to have those on the disney channel.:mickey:

Ms. Mode
07-08-2010, 12:07 PM
I agree.They should play the classic disney cartoons like they do in the resorts.son .:mickey:

My DD loves the classics they show in the resorts! Her favorite is "A Cowboy Needs a Horse", she looked it up on YouTube...sure enough there it was. :mickey:

DisneyLuver91
07-08-2010, 01:23 PM
And Zorro!