PDA

View Full Version : Swched to WL and soooo excited!

Mitzie
07-08-2010, 09:25 AM
We had reservations at AKL, club level which we did last year and decided to try something new. We are now staying club level at WL. Can't wait. Share any tips, suggestions, or experiences. I do have some questions.

The standard club level rooms have three views mentioned, any one better than the next? Also someone mentioned that all the balconies are closed in...is this correct? I understood all the club rooms to be on the 4th floor, yes/no?

Transportation question. We have dining reservations at the Poly and GF. What is the best way to get there from WL. I was wondering about the boat to the Contemporary and then the monoral? Boat to MK then the monoral? For those who have stayed on the monoral resorts, is there a monoral that goes right from MK to say the Poly or do you have to change vehicles at the TTC?

cajundisneyfreak
07-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi ! There is a monorail just for the resorts from MK.It stops at the Contemporary,Poly,GF,then back to MK.There is also boat services for the Poly & GF from the MK.Hope this answered your question.Have a great day! :mickey:

DebK
07-08-2010, 12:00 PM
The club level is on the 7th floor. We had a view of the castle and the monorail. It would be quicker to just take a cab to get to the Poly and GF......

VWL Mom
07-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Transportation question. We have dining reservations at the Poly and GF. What is the best way to get there from WL. I was wondering about the boat to the Contemporary and then the monoral? Boat to MK then the monoral? For those who have stayed on the monoral resorts, is there a monoral that goes right from MK to say the Poly or do you have to change vehicles at the TTC?

For dinner reservations we have taken the boat to either Contemporary or MK (whichever comes first) and then the monorail. If you are going to GF Narcoossee's, you can change boats at MK and the GF boat will take you right there. There have been times when we have just taken a cab, too. Mostly depends on our time schedule.