PDA

View Full Version : EMH question

#1disneyfan
07-07-2010, 06:23 PM
I consider myself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to WDW. But I have only been in WDW in July one other time. We leave in just a few short days :cloud9: and I had a question regarding EMH and the summer months. Is it wise to avoid the parks with EMH at all costs??? We generally do a park during the day and will hop to another park for evening EMH. Is it a good idea during the summer, or is it better to stay away from that particular park for the day???

TIA

:mickey:

faline
07-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Particularly at such a busy time of year, I would expect that you could cover lots of ground at the early extra magic hours and, as you speak to having park hoppers, you can move over to another park if it becomes too crowded past the extra morning hours time frame! The evening extra hours tend to be more crowded.

Nascfan
07-07-2010, 09:08 PM
The evening extra hours tend to be more crowded.
....unless you get lucky with a thunderstorm. We went to Studios on our most recent trip for evening EMH and a t-storm rolled through. We ducked into One Man's Dream while it was going on and when we came out it had stopped and the park was virtually EMPTY. We did the entire park with the exception of the few things not open in those couple hours. But for the most part, faline is pretty much right on the money.
Heck, you've got Hoppers, go for it. Try it out, if it's too crowded, just leave. No biggie.