PDA

View Full Version : Sanaa

athenagww
07-07-2010, 06:28 AM
Has anyone ever eaten here? DH made ADR's for this restaurant and I was wondering if it was a good restaurant. Thanks

WRWDisney
07-07-2010, 08:02 AM
We have eaten there twice and it is excellent :thumbsup:

Make sure to request a window table and make certain that you ask your waiter for guidance. The menu is veer unique, so there guidance is really helpful.

The one thing you have to get is the bread plate. It consists of three different dipping sauces (you pick three out of about ten) and several kinds of flat bread. It says that it is for two, but we can share it comfortably with our two children (ages 11 & 14).

Entrees are definitely an individual choice, but, we have enjoyed the sustainable fish dish and the chicken with dried cherries (obviously not the actual dish names, but they should get you there :blush: )

For dessert, the chai mousse (or something like that) is light and has a cinnamon flavor.

Go and enjoy!

ThanxForNoticin
07-07-2010, 12:39 PM
We also had an excellent experience at Sanaa. Our server was very good. He was able to help us with things to order and things to avoid based on our own tastes. I agree with WRWDisney - be sure to enjoy the breads and sauces.

We're looking forward to going back again soon. Enjoy!

brownie
07-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the information! We made an advance dining reservation for Sanaa as a compromise with our son. He wanted to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge to be able to see the animals on the savanna. That wasn't in the budget so we offered up a meal at Sanaa instead.

PopPhan
07-07-2010, 03:12 PM
After your meal, go up to the observation area and view all the animals, that might be out, from above. There are triangular 'boards' with information about the different animals on the savannah in different areas of the observation balconies. Walk around and check them all out.

BTW - We ate at Sanaa on our trip this past September and will be dining there again on our upcoming September trip. The food is quite good and the view, if you can get seating with a view, is excellent!

MonoMan
07-07-2010, 09:55 PM
We were there in December and it was fabulous! I agree with the recommendations for the bread and definitely save room for dessert:number1: