PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Horror Nights hours question

disneyfamily05
07-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Hi Everyone,
A friend and I plan to go to Universal IOA for the day - and it happens that Horror night will be going on. I was reading that the horror nights start at 6:30; but the Universal website says that the parks are open until 7:00 (we plan to go Oct. 2 or 3). We have NO intention of going to the Halloween party.

Does anyone know if there is an intentional overlap in times or if somewhere there is a misprint? And will CityWalk still be open as usual on those nights, or are they somehow part of the Horror night too? Thanks for any info.

disneyfamily05
07-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Oh wait, I think i just answered my own question. I didn't realize that the horror nights were at the Studios only this year. So the IOA times make sense.

WDWfanatic742
07-06-2010, 11:22 AM
:cool:

You're right, on HHN days the Studios close at 5pm to set up the haunts. And just so you know, 2008 had a special where you could get into IOA around mid-day (I think 2 or so) for a discount and you could enter HHN earlier than the other people who bought regular event tickets. So if they are still doing that special, expect IOA to get a little more crowded late in the day.