PDA

View Full Version : Where to stay: CBR Pirate Rooms or WL?

BoricuaBell
07-05-2010, 09:59 PM
After finally going on the Disney Cruise Line in August, we want to stay afterwards at either the Moderate CBR Pirate Rooms or the Deluxe WL. My boys are 5 and 2, and the older one likes Pirates alright, but I am concerned about the little one. I've always wanted to stay at a Deluxe Resort and the prices are lowered on our dates, so I was thinking of taking advantage. What do you all think?

buzznwoodysmom
07-05-2010, 11:16 PM
We love WL, its one of our favorites of all the WDW resorts. Its kind of like our "home" in WDW. In June we spent a week in a pirate room at CBR and our boys, 8 and 10, loved it, but on our way home we stopped at WL just to visit before leaving WDW and we just had to stay for the night. We called and booked a night from the lobby of WL. All 4 of us agreed that our one night at WL was one of the highlights of our trip, and my boys, as much as my youngest loves pirates, would pick WL over CBR any day. In the end I think you'll enjoy either resort, but the pool at CBR might be a bigger hit with your kids than the WL pool.

BoricuaBell
07-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Thanks! I am inclined to try the WL after all! :mickey:

forever a child
07-06-2010, 06:44 PM
I would pick WL. Unless, like PP say pool was an issue/priority.