PDA

View Full Version : ESPN...Closed?

luvdiznee
07-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted. But say it ain't so. I must have missed something or maybe misread. Anyone hear this?

faline
07-05-2010, 05:03 PM
My understanding is that most are slated to close except for those associated with a Disney location like the one at Boardwalk.

Scar
07-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Most ESPN Zones have closed. The only two (I believe) still open are in Los Angeles and at Downtown Disney at the Disneyland resort.

This has no bearing on the ESPN Club still open at The Boardwalk at WDW, A totaly different type of bar.

pirateyankee80
07-05-2010, 08:20 PM
According to the Washington Post the 5 ESPN Zones that are closing are in Washington and Baltimore, Chicago, New York and Las Vegas. Hopefully that means the one by the Boardwalk will stay open.:confused:

EPCOT84
07-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Most ESPN Zones have closed. The only two (I believe) still open are in Los Angeles and at Downtown Disney at the Disneyland resort.

This has no bearing on the ESPN Club still open at The Boardwalk at WDW, A totaly different type of bar.

Thank you for pointing out 'Zones" versus "Club". I never noticed that until now.

azcavalier
07-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Yep, the ESPN Club should be safe. I'll miss the ESPN Zones, though. I was in Chicago for training once, and spent an entire evening in that one. Shot so much on the 3-pt hoop shot that my right arm was sore. Fun evening.

luvdiznee
07-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Thank you for pointing out 'Zones" versus "Club". I never noticed that until now.

Yes. And thanks all for the clarification. We've been to the one in Vegas, and was hoping to go to the one in DC, as we are going there next month. :(But at least there will be the one at Disney. :mickey: